Agro Show Eurasia Agriculture, Agricultural Machinery, Technologies and Subindustry Fair will be held between 07-10 December 2022 in TÜYAP Istanbul with the collaboration of TARMAKBİR and TÜYAP.
As the first B2B fair that completely focuses on foreign customers from agricultural technology field worldwide, Agro Show Eurasia is an export-oriented fair, and is organized with the aim of creating a brand fair consisting of all the global brands from the industry for all the countries around the world, not just for Turkey. Therefore, no promotional activities will be conducted for domestic visitors, except for some special dealer invitations, and promotional activities will be only for foreign visitors. Accordingly, potential distributor candidates to be determined, professional visitors who plan to make an investment in the near future (farmers with big farms, building contractors, cooperatives with shared machine park), governmental authorities which buy agricultural machinery, farmers organizations, leading farmers, agricultural machinery businessmen and professional managers, foreign trade companies from agricultural machinery field, researchers and academicians will be the visitors of the fair. In this context, supports such as accommodation and flight ticket will be provided for the people to be determined, and promotional and marketing activities of the fair for foreign visitors have already been initiated.
The promotion of the fair will be carried out through digital and conventional methods internationally. The difference of this fair from other fairs organized in the country is that it aims international professional visitors rather than domestic retail buyer visitors. Therefore, the fair will be held for only 4 days, and the exhibitions, promotional and marketing activities will be conducted in a quiet environment away from the intense crowd.
The marketing focus of the fair will be the countries which import agricultural machinery intensely but for which our industry does not have sufficient market share, our conventional markets, neighboring countries and close geography especially the Balkans, Africa where agriculture gains more importance day by day, Turkic republics, the EU countries which included Turkey in their supplier lists instead of the far east countries due to recent circumstances in terms of end products, parts and accessories. Within this framework, efficient promotional activities will be carried out with the support from the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Trade and Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TİKA) promotion and procurement committee as well as several institutions such as Foreign Economic Relations Board of Turkey (DEİK).
1. Agricultural machinery and technologies: Tractor for agriculture, Soil Cultivation Equipment (plows, disc harrows, etc.), Sowing and Planting Equipment (planters, transplanter, etc.), Fertilizer Application Equipment (solid fertilizer distribution machines, etc.), Plant Protection Equipment (field crop sprayer, etc.), Irrigation and Drainage Equipment (irrigation pumps, underground irrigation system), Horticultural Crops Care Equipment (motor scythe, pruning shears, etc.), Harvest and Threshing Equipment (harvesters, reapers, etc.), Post-harvest Process Equipment (selector machines, walnut peeling machines, etc.), Animal Husbandry Mechanization Equipment (feed mix and distribution machines, barn equipment, milking machines, etc.), Transport, Transfer and Loading Equipment (agricultural trailers, backhoe loaders, etc.), Land Improvement and Ancillary Equipment (stone pickers, land leveling blades, etc.), Early Warning and Prevention Systems (early warning system for frost, wind machines etc.), Post-harvest Stubble Cleaning Equipment (stalk cutters, shredders, etc.), Precision Agriculture Technologies (auto steering systems, agricultural sensor stations, etc.), Power Units (generators, solar collectors, etc.), Other Equipment (cold storage rooms, agricultural air-conditioning units, etc.).
2. Greenhouse technologies (greenhouse construction, installations and equipment)
3. Industrial start-up companies
4. Parts and accessories for agricultural machinery (tractors cabins; cultivation parts for soil cultivation machines such as disc, base, plowshare; axles, leaf springs, brake equipment for agricultural trailers; rim and wheels for agricultural machines; lambs and reflectors; hydraulic systems; electric engines; internal combustion engines; air-conditioning – cooling systems; valves, fans; depots, etc.)
5. Consumables for agricultural machinery (dye, hydraulic oil, engine oil, grease, battery, lamb, antifreeze, air filter, agriculture spraying nozzles, etc.)
6. Consumables for agricultural production (bale rope, mulch nylon, etc.)
7. General spare parts (bolt, chain, belt and pulley, bearing, felt, hose, filter, etc.)
8. Associated industries (second hand sales, testing and certification services, innovation and R&D institutions, service equipment, automation systems, software, leasing, consulting services, logistics, industrial media, etc.)
Please click to access the press release!